Sunday, December 15, 2013

My Girl Madison Pettis

Today's blog is about a pretty princess named Madison Pettis. I would Love Her to be in my movie Elonous
because she is a good actress and good looking.

She was On 2013's Nickelodeon KCA's and I want to be on Nickelodeon KCA's too.

 Nickolodon is my favorite channel.

Madison Pettis was on another movie like Game Plan , Disney channel and also in an interview on Life with Boys.


I would like her to be in my movies that I created.


She was born in July 22,1998 in Arlington Texas.


Pettis parents are  Michelle Pettis and Steve Pettis usually when children are famous the parents are usually celebrity's


One time I was at Nickelodeon World Wide Day Of Play I when with my father I was on Television once and on stage my father was on TV once to. I think I saw her real phone number is 706-370-0971 or 302-367-8521 The internet is not always true celebrities will not out there real phone number on they.





No comments:

Post a Comment