Thursday, January 10, 2019

Copy Right art and Fan Art

Copy right art is like it's someone else's cartoon and you trace some else's character and  it's copy righted you can get sued. Public domain picture is pictures from a very long time ago and no body can sue you.

Fan art is like you draw something and you draw some else's character in your own style. A girl at my school told other students in my class "If you trace someone else's art work you can go to jail."

They will not go to prison or jail you can get sued that's it. And I said to a girl in my school " They can sue you for doing that."

Today my Math teacher was teaches me how to make a solar system in blender and I showed him my blog and the girl said " Did you trace it or did you draw it?" I said to her "I do not want to talk about."

Because I do not want me and her to yell at each other. I told her "you draw your own version of someone else's characters and you can get sued. She say " I am not going to get sued it's called fan art." Then my home teacher said " She's right fan art is like when a person draws some thing and you can copy there draws because it's not copy righted every body can use it. I do not know about that if you draw you own version of someone else's character you could get sued.

I do not agree because for example lets say you draw you own version of SpongeBob and you put it on your blog because it says fan art. You can not say it's fan art your got to be careful of what you put on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment