Saturday, January 5, 2019

Kidz Bop

Kidz Bop has been out for so long. Kidz Bop is CD's that those children sing the same songs on the radio. There was a Kidz Bop 1 I wanted but it Just says Kidz Bop and now they have Kids Bop 39.

First those Children sing the songs on the radio then I think they practice those songs because the did not create those songs then they probably record them and final they make The Kidz Bop CD's I mean it sounds good But Kidz Bop is stealing people songs in a way.

They will probably have a Kidz Bop 100 or a Kidz Bop Infinity which is probably going to be the last Kidz Bop. Kidz Bop first came out in October 9,2001. The creator of the Cd's is  Cliff Chenfeld.

I loved Kidz Bop the songs made me imagine my favorite cartoons on TV that will dance to those songs.

I think they have this Kidz Bop cartoon and The cartoon characters in that video sang the song Try again. The cartoon is called Kidz Bop Comic Adventures.



No comments:

Post a Comment