Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Motown Magic

My dad showed me this cartoon on Netflix. I think this is the first Cartoon that was even not aired on TV or TV channels it was just first aired on Netflix. That show has Michael Jackson's music and it has old music.

There is also Graffiti in that show and singing and dancing. This shows first episode was in November 20, 2018. 

The creator of this show is Josh Wakely and he a white man who created this African american cartoon and not a lot of white creators character black cartoon characters. 

The character in this show is I asked " Who is the boys name on this show?" They told me "to watch the show." I said " I'm going to look it up on the internet." They said " No just watch the show." The boys name on that show is Ben.

The other characters name on the show is Stella,Angie and Ella Ben's Little sister Angie is Ben's best friend. 

This show is about a boy named Ben that has a big imagination and he transforms his city by bringing street art to life, armed with a paintbrush that is magic and the classic sounds of Motown.


No comments:

Post a Comment