Monday, January 7, 2019

The best and the worst art softwares

The best art softwares is Blender,Paint.Net and Paint 3D. A girl in my school ask what software do I use." I said " paint 3D."

She said do not use Paint 3D it's the worst soft ware MS Paint is Better and the best soft ware." I looked at MS Paint and it is the worst art soft ware I ever seen.

My computer teacher says I am write and The girl in my class is wrong and I told her Paint 3D is a lot better then MS paint  and the computer teacher said your wrong." and she said " Look at the draw Huh MS Paint is much better then Paint 3D I am not wrong." I told her " Told her "that is your opinion."

My dad said he use MS Paint he said " Lon you do not know how bad it is and that is why they want to get reed of the soft ware and you do not know how bad it is." No wonder why they want to get reed of MS Paint it stinks I would on use the software. MS Paint is just a bad as Paint but Paint is more worst. MS Paint is a 2D software not a 3D soft ware and the art does not look good it looks horrible.



No comments:

Post a Comment