Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Day at the Spa


Hi Everybody have you ever had a day at the spa?

My day at the spa was Great I went to the spa with my Aunt.
I got my toe nails done and my nail.
when I got my eye brows done it hurt a little.
my aunt said sometimes beauty hurts The spa women put my feet in to the bubbling water before I got my toe Nails done.
Next I put my nails under the dryer I was Bored and relax at the same time.
After me and my aunt went to that spa when walked to the store from what I remember to get a scarf.
Than I went to the face spa the women put soap on my face lotion it felt Relaxing I almost feel a sleep in the spa.

I hope you have a go day at the spa I wish A can go to this huge spa with a pool see people get massage a golf course see boys playing basket ball and a hot tub But I'm appreciate that I went to that spa

No comments:

Post a Comment