Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Lotion

Lotion keeps you skin not dry. If you do not put any lotion on your skin will crack. You have to put the lotion on yourself.

The person might stop because they are tired to put lotion on.

The other person will say you need to put more lotion on and the person with the dry skin will get irritated for the person keep on tell them put the lotion on over and over again.

You skin would look like a dessert with golden stones if you are light skin.

 If you are dark skinned you skin with look like brown stone and look like brown dry dirt. If you scratch you self it looks like you have chalk on you skin if you have darker skin it will show more because the skin is darker.

What scientist should do is make a machine that put enough lotion on the persons body. The hands would come out of the machine the other side of the machine with pour lotion on the persons skin and the machine hands will rub the lotion on your skin.

I will created that put people have to do it instead of waiting for me to do it if they know who I am. I will created that in the future.

If I am not alive anymore my great great children or my descendants will create it all they have to do is read how I made the machine.

 Finally they can build the machine but it might work a little diffident because we are different people.

Or maybe people should make lotion that if they put not enough lotion on there skin there skin would be not dry.

All they have to do is put the lotion on one part of there body and the health chemicals will good all over there skin to they arms down to there
feet people should create lotion like that in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment