Monday, February 11, 2019

Linda Miller Nicholson

Ms. Linda Miller Nicholson is a pasta artist. She makes rainbow pasta and I will like her to show me how one day.

I am a Cookie and Cupcake artist and a Computer artist I can teach her how to draw 2D and 3D art on the computer.

Ms. Linda is an author and she makes books like Pasta, Pretty Please: A Vibrant Approach to Handmade Noodles. She make red,orange,yellow,green,blue and purple.  I would make those colored pastas to.

I will make the dark green pasta with spinach The purple pasta with beets or egg plant the red pasta with tomato's an beets and I will make the orange pasta with carrots and the yellow pasta withe egg or corn or even butter nut squash. I will make the blue pasta with butterfly pea flower and the pink pasta with the pink flowers that only you can eat.


I will like to be also a pasta artist Just like Ms. Nicholson and I will make my pasta colors red,orange,yellow,green,blue,purple and pink. I saw a man at my school making pasta from scratch he said " All you need is wheat flour and water to make the pasta dough.


No comments:

Post a Comment