Friday, April 17, 2020

Ollies Pack

Ollie's Pack is about an action-comedy television series created by Pedro Eboli and Graham Peterson that premiered on Nickelodeon on April 6, 2020.

I do not know that show that much but the characters names are Ollie Allen,Bernie Cleo and Captain Wowski. Graham Peterson is also the creator of this show. Ollies Pack is on Nickelodeon. They probably created this cartoon before 2020.

Like My cartoons that I created will be created before the date it came out on TV For example lets say my cartoon first aired on TV in June 21,2040 that does not mean it was first created in 2040 The real date when I first created my cartoon will be on my Blog.

In fact I do not remember when my cartoons where first created All I care about is my cartoons looking good enough to be on TV that all I care about.

Maybe if you do not remember when your cartoon was first created maybe Google will tell you or any body when there cartoon was first created.



No comments:

Post a Comment