Wednesday, September 23, 2020

All color Ladys


These Women are Obsessed with only one color. The Pink Lady is obsessed with pink, The Purple Lady is obsessed with purple, The Green Lady is obsessed with green The rainbow Lady is obsessed with Rainbow,The Yellow Lady is obsessed with Yellow The Red Lady is obsessed with red and the blue lady is obsessed with blue.

It's okay to like a color and to be you favorite color but it's not okay to obsessed over the same color over and over again.

I use to be obsessed with Pink and Purple those used to be my favorite colors. Now my favorite color is Yellow but I do not obsess over it and I do not talk about it every day. I used to wear and talk about pink and purple I thought those wear the prettiest color but now I wear all different colors and I think all colors are pretty.

I like different colors in my art work so people can like my art work. I used to color and draw every thing in pink and purple. Now I color and draw things in all different colors. If I just draw or color in just one color it will be boring.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment