Saturday, November 14, 2020

Frozen

 Their is a Movie called Frozen Their is Frozen 2 and Frozen 3. The Movie Frozen is created by Chris Buck,Jennifer Lee,Stevie Wermers-Skelton and Kevin Deters.

Frozen is about Budget. $150 million. Box office. $1.280 billion. Frozen is a 2013 American 3D computer-animated musical fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures. The character is the movie are Elsa and Anna.

Elsa and Anna are sisters. A lot of littles girls like the song from Frozen called Do you want to build a Snowman. I have the Frozen cross word book and I think that is a lot of little girls favorite movie it's okay but that is not my favorite Disney movie.

I saw Frozen but I never seen the second Frozen. My favorite Disney movie is The Emperors New Groove and Big Hero 6. I hope They have The second Big Hero 6 2 also called Big Hero 7 and Maybe They should show Hiro Hamada doing Karate.

No comments:

Post a Comment