Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Scooby Doo

 


Scooby Doo was another cartoon that my parents grew up. September 13, 1969 that is when The orignal Scooby doo came out. They also have Scooby Doo Movies and cookies. The 2023 Version of Scooby Doo was called Velma and I had I Velma doll when I was growing up.

Joe Ruby and Ken Spears are the creators of this cartoon. In 2020 Scoob came out it's Scooby Doo in  a 3d version.

I think at one point I had a Scooby doo video type and and Velma doll and a Scooby Doo dog toy but I was never really a fan of Scooby doo. I was more of a fan of Tak and the power of Juju, The Mighty B ! with Bessie Higginbottom,Fanboy and Chum Chum, Nat wolff my favorite celebrity, i Carly, Sanjay and Craig, The Emperor's New Groove , The Boondocks, Sokka From Avatar the Last air Bender and Now it;s Big Hero 6.

I was not I Big hero 6 fan when it first came out and now I am a huge fan of Big hero 6 and I even a Big hero 6 expert and all the other cartoon I got stuck on in my past. I also Like this cartoon called Fillmore with Cornelinis  Fillmore but I am not a fan of that cartoon I just Like it a lot.

For example I liked Jimmy Neutron before I was a fan of Tak. But I was never a fan of Jimmy Neutrom I just Like Jimmy Neutron alot.

Well Scooby doo I never got stuck on because it's okay but I am not a fan of it.and On the Magic school buss I dislike there theme song because they characters singing on the Magic school because over and over it reminds me of house Music and House music It's not my cup of tea becuase they singed the same thing and the same words over and over agian.


No comments:

Post a Comment