Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Caleel Harris

Caleel Harris, does the voice of Clyde from "The Loud House."  Clyde to me looks like a boxer. He has a karate poster in his room in the show.

 Clyde happens to be my favorite character on the show because he looks like a cartoon version of Nat Wolff, but like a Black version.  My  father said "you like a black guy?" when I watched the show.

I gave the cartoon character Clyde the nickname "Clyde the Slide" because Clyde and Slide rhyme.

Caleel Harris' birthday listed online.  This is probably because he happens not to be popular enough at the time.  He will have to get older and more established to have his parent names or his date of birth online.  I read he is the younger brother of Curtis Harris.

The character Clyde is an only child.  I thought Caleel was an only child because the creator let him do the voice of the boy that happens to be an only child.   I know I shouldn't pre-judge people based on entertainment characters they play.  But now I know better.

I know he was on other Nickelodeon shows like "Sam and Cat", and also Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn.   I also read he was in a Life Time movie "Call Me Crazy: a Five Film."   Life Time, is a women's focused channel on television.   That channel has more drama movies and shows.  Most of those stories are based on actually true stories.







No comments:

Post a Comment