Thursday, May 19, 2016

Bad Girls Club

Bad Girls Club is a show on television that girls fight and pull or yank each others hair.

 I used to watch it but my father says "it's going to make you act like those girls on that show." "You'll want to yank people's hair" he has often stated.

I showed my mother and she said "you and nobody needs to be watching this."  She is a good mother.

One of the girls in my class room also watched the show in the past.   But she said "I do not watch it because it is not going to help you in life."

 They should change the name to Bad Women's Club.  Because the women are older than teenagers.

That is like having grown men in a show and calling it the Bad Boys Club.  They are men not boys is my point.  I saw something on Youtube called Bad Boys Club. The men were of course rougher than the ladies probably because men have testosterone.  Testosterone tends to make men more aggressive.

I met a Girl that was meaner then those girls in Bad Girls Club.  She and her friend attacked a poor girl on the school bus.   I helped the other girl who was being attacked.  The bully girl knew after that I was not a pushover.

No comments:

Post a Comment