Monday, October 28, 2019

Queen Malika

Queen Malika came out a year ago and I do not know when it exactly came out. My dad show me it and I do not know who is the creator of the cartoon.

 I do not know what it's about but I think it's about an African queen that is fighting for her land.

My dad showed me this cartoon because I like to watch the Boondocks. My dad said It's better then the Boondocks and why do you like The Boondocks better they call each other the N word. Well Queen Malika it does teaches you some stuff but I think The Boondocks is better it's just my opinion.

So do I like 3D or 2D cartoons better well I like them the same or it depends how the cartoons looks and where the story takes place.

I would like to meet The creator of The Boondocks and Queen Malika or any creator who can create a cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment