Friday, July 24, 2020

The Secret Show


The Secret show was on Nickelodeon an this show is created by Tony Collingwood. This show is The Secret Show is a 2006-2008 British animated show produced by Collingwood O'Hare and commissioned by BBC Worldwide in partnership with BBC Children's.

This show is about Special Secret agents protect the world from evil forces. Well I use to watch the show On Nickelodeon and NickToons and Now it does Not come on TV any More. CBBC Is  the other channel that the show has been on.


I think this is a good show to watch it has action and Animation and color and the style of the art. I love cartoons and watching animation.

I would like my own cartoons to be on TV one day. My own cartoons I will like to be on Nickelodeon and on any channel that has cartoons in it.






No comments:

Post a Comment