Friday, July 24, 2020

Corneil and Bernie


Corneil and Bernie Was a show on Nickeledeon that I use to watch. This show first episode was in 2003 and Their final episode was in April 2016.

The creator of this show is Stephan Franck and Emmanuel Franck. The Channel the show use to come on just said Gulli I do not know that channel I never heard of it but I know it was on Nickelodeon too.

This show is about This show contains numerous adventures about just a guy Named Bernie and his talking dog  named Corneil.

I forget about that show and Then I remebered That show. My memory is not as good as it use to be. 

I think this is a good show to watch in my opinion and I did not watch The show in a while but I love Nickelodeon cartoon and animation and music and art.





No comments:

Post a Comment