Thursday, August 5, 2021

Harry Potter

 


Harry Potter is about Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. The novels chronicle the lives of a young wizard, Harry Potter, and his friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The creator of Harry Potter is J.K. Rowling. I have a friend that is a Harry Potter fan. I Know what Harry Potter is by seeing it on commercial's but I never seen the movie or read the books because I was never a fan of Harry Potter.

Harry Potter was created in 1997. Maybe they have a cartoon of Harry Potter. They should have a 2d cartoon of Harry Potter and a 3D Cartoon of Harry Potter.

I would like to make movies and books and TV shows better the Harry Potter because My movies and TV shows will teach people something.

No comments:

Post a Comment