Thursday, August 5, 2021

Star Wars

 


In  May 25, 1977 That is when Star Wars was Created. I used to Have a School Nurse that was a big fan of Star Wars and if any one who did not like it she would make them watch it that is what I heard.

Which isn't right  ether because if you on a Fan of Star War your not a fan I was never a fan of it ether because the movie is two popular I like movies and TV shows that a not that popular. I do not like shows that are too popular because a lot of people know them already.

I like un popular shows better because most people do not know about those shows and I am trying to support them.

I'm A big fan of Big Hero and I was a big fan of Fanboy and Chum Chum I also was a fan of The Mighty B ! ,i Carly and I was a Big fan of Tak and The Power of Juju. I was also a big fan of The Emperor's New Groove and The Boondocks.

I love cartoons and I like to make my own cartoons. But I was never into Stars Wars because one it was a to popular show for me and a lot of people know it already. and two it was two boyish for me the same reason I do not watch Marvel or DC Comics.

 But I like to draw Marvel comic characters and  I read that Big Hero 6 was a Marvel comic and that is popular the only marvel comic I would  be a big fan of and then Big Hero 6 became a Disney Movie.

Yoda is the only character I know from Star Wars but I do not know the characters well enough to know all of the characters. Like I know The Big Hero 6 characters more then well enough because I am a fan of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment