Saturday, March 5, 2022

Freaky eaters


 Freaky eaters is a show where people are addicted to one food and they eat it every day. There was this one episode where this man is addicted to eating cookies and one lady who is addicted to eating fries.

My favorite episode is a woman who is addicted to eating cheesy potatoes and  this other woman who is addicted to eating cheese and My parents thinks I am addicted to eating cheese but I am really addicted to Mac and cheese and not just any Mac and cheese southern homemade Mac and cheese but the thing is those put eat the same food every day.

I do not eat Macaroni and cheese every day because My parents think its not healthy but if I was living By my self I could eat it every day if I wanted to.

This is the show I have been watching to today and one of my friends that I know from school knows that show too. I am also addicted to eating sugar but I being cutting down on it because I have a Little bit a health issues.



No comments:

Post a Comment