Thursday, March 24, 2022

The Pink Lady


 There are two lady's on the internet who is obsessed with pink a woman named Yasmin and another women named Kitten Kay Sera.

Kitten said "she is the pinkest person in the world."  But she could be wrong they are other people out there that are obsessed with pink more then she is. I just looked on online there is another woman that is obsessed with pink and I read her name is Yasmin and I do not know her last name.

In one video Kitten said she wants everything pink in her room my mother said " If she wants every thing pink why is her hair not pink."

Kitten in the newer videos her hair is pink.  When I was a little girl I wanted every thing in my room to be pink and my parents said "they did not know."

And even if they did know they probably would not have done it because it's not good for any one to be stuck on one color.

Even the pink lady should not be obsessed with pink but I would not tell her to get un stuck on pink because she can do what she wants.




No comments:

Post a Comment