Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Lecrae

Lecrae is a singer and a Great Adventures Me and My dad's girl friend and her son where going to see him but we where to late.

Lecrae was born in October 9, 1979 in Houston, Texas.

 I like his songs called you can't stop me now and I find you and I cry for you. 

He sounds in his twenties but he is older then that. You should listen to his music it's really good.

Lecrae's parents names are not on the internet probably he wants to keep it a secret some celebrities put there sibling or parents names on the internet while others do not. 

Darragh Moore is the person he married.

Lecrae I hope you come and see my blog and like this blog as well and I write about celebrities and cartoons on my blog because I want to be famous my self. My dads friend said " I am famous but I just do not know it yet. On the internet it says his spouse name and not his parents,siblings or children's name.



No comments:

Post a Comment