Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Woody wood Pecker and Mighty Mouse The shows I do not know about

Woody Wood peck is a cartoon that I do not know about and my dads girlfriend said " Do you know what Woody Wood Pecker and Might Mouse is." I said " No." My dad knows those shows.

This Woody Wood Pecker characters came out in the 1940's and That is probably why I do not know the cartoon and their are also coming out with a Movie.

Walter Lantz is the creator of Woody Wood Pecker and  Mighty Mouse first came out in 1961.

Paul Terry is the creator of Mighty Mouse I know every cartoon from every channel I thought but I know all the cartoons from Disney Channel,Nickelodeon,Cartoon Network,Hub and Sprout.

 Sprout show some of them I reed on the TV guide but I never really watched their shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment