Thursday, April 8, 2021

Spider Man Into The Spider Verse


In this story Peter Parker was the original Spider Man but the next Spider man is Miles MoralesBob Persichetti and Peter Ramsey are the creators and the directors of this movie.

This movie is about A boy named Miles and he happens to be bitten by a radioactive spider.  Then Miles Morales, suddenly develops  powers that transform him into Spider-Man.  

Miles Morales is like the African American version of Spider Man.

My dad's friend has a son that happens to be only eight years old.  He showed me this adapted Marvel movie on Netflix.

I was not really into that movie because I do not know Marvel comics that well.   I mean I know how they look and who they are but I do not know all of their names.

But the good news is I know how to draw Marvel comic characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment