Friday, March 19, 2021

Fillmore


 Fillmore was a cartoon on Disney Channel. At first I remember how it looked  liked but I did not know the name. This shows first episode was in September 2002 and their final episode was in January 2004.

Cornelius Fillmore is the main character of this show. I like the way how the character looks but I never watched the show before so I couldn't tell if it's a good show to watch or not. Scott M. Gimple is the creator of this cartoon.

I know some white people who created black cartoons and this is one of them I thought a black man created black cartoons usually.

I would like to make my own cartoons to and make TV shows out of them and make movies out of them.

Some cartoons started as video games while others started as comic books some even started as movies or TV show but most of the cartoons that I made started as art post on my Blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment