Saturday, February 6, 2016

David Levi

I am writing about David Levi He was on the Nickelodeon show 2006 - 2009 it's called the Naked Brothers Band he was on the show With Alex and Nat Wolff.

Levi was born in November 13, 1994 New York City on the internet it's dose not say who his parents are because maybe he is not a poplar celebrity enough.

His used to wear glasses on the show when people wear glasses they can not say well now he does not wear glasses of some of the pictures on the internet maybe he is wear contacts.

In 2006 It was my last day of watching the channel sprout then I changed it to nickelodeon cause I have not watch it for a while.

 Then I saw first saw this show the Naked Brothers Band then I watched it every day now I do not like the channel sprout because it is a Pre-K channel I used to watch it since I was a new born infant - 6 years old.

 Now I watch Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, Life time channel that is when those movies are based on true stories or the health Channel every day I watch those channels a lot more than Sprout.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment