Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Martin Lawrence

I am writing about Martin Lawrence. He is on the television show Martin With Tisha Camp-Bell Martin and Tichina Arnold.

I also read he was on the Bill Cosby show Mr. Lawrence was also in movies like Bad Boys and Big Momma's House and Open Season a cartoon movie.

 Mr. Martin's parents are John Lawrence and Chlora Lawrence. His mother was born in July 24, 1930 she Died in August 28, 2008.

His was born in  April 16, 1965 in Frankfurt Germany his is only 5 feet 7 inches tall.

 Lawrence's children are Jasmine Page Lawrence, Amara Trinity Lawrence and Iyanna Faith Lawrence.

I also read he was in "Rebound" It's a movie it seems like that his character is a gym teacher at school coaching the children How to play Basketball.

I remember one movie with Basketball A selfish coach then he be came nice at the end. Billy Cosby, I heard he raped women I sure Martin Lawrence Is very upset what "Bill Cosby" did because Raping women is very mean and very sick.

 Martin probably thought he was a nice man until he Probably heard that Bill Cosby raped women. Mr.Martin Lawrence I hope you like this blog that I type about you and other famous people like artist or famous people in the olden days and I hope you like the teen or adult celebrities that I write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment