Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneres, was in the Disney cartoon Movie "Finding Nemo," she did the voice of Dory in that movie. I did not know who did the voice of Dory until now.  I just read on the Internet.

Ms. DeGeneres, has her own show called Ellen, I did not know her last name.  Now I know because I was reading her last name.

She was born in January, 26th, 1958, in Metairie Louisiana. I read she was also in the cartoon Movie "Finding Dory."

Her parents are Betty DeGeneres, and  Elliott DeGeneresMs. Ellen, Is probably a Grand Mother by now. Because usually these days people are Grand Parents in their 40's or 50's.

They are not Great Grand parents yet.  People are parents in their 20's.  And also people are usually Great Grand Parents these days at 80's to 90's.

Ms. Ellen, I hope you like that I typed this blog about you and other famous celebrities that you may know or not be familiar previously.

No comments:

Post a Comment