Wednesday, February 17, 2016

John Goodman

John Goodman, was on the Disney Channel, Cartoon The Emperor's New School.

He did the voice of Pacha, the character that took care of Kuzco, in that cartoon (probably when he was a new born baby).

Pacha, is Probably Kuzco's Uncle that is my own opinion on that cartoon.

John Goodman, was born in June 20, 1952 in St. Louis Missouri.

Mr. Good Man was also in the cartoon Disney Movie Monster, Inc. It is not my favorite disney cartoon movie, it's all right.   But it is not the best cartoon.

 My favorite Disney Cartoon movie is The Emperor's New Groove, the Incredibles, or Kick Buttowski.

I also  read he was also in other Disney Cartoons like Jungle Book, Cars, and Princess and the Frog. I also rad he was in the cartoon show called the Flintstones.

His Children are Molly Evangeline Goodman, and his parents names are Leslie F. Goodman, and Virgina Roos.


No comments:

Post a Comment