Monday, July 17, 2017

Nickelodeon Studios Letter

Dear Nickelodeon studios the one thing you do not know about me is I know all of the characters names of different shows and they are on Nickelodeon.

 I know all of the Nickelodeon characters names since I was a little girl.

I want that to be my job if I work at Nickelodeon studios I will name all the shows that use to be on TV on Nickelodeon and why they are not on TV any more.

 I would also like to name the new Nickelodeon shows that is on TV now if some one is asking me a question if they want to know what shows are on Nickelodeon now and what shows where on Nickelodeon back in the pass.

I I'm Lon Stein and I know all of the Nickelodeon cartoons characters names by heart and I love to name all of the characters from the different shows on Nickelodeon.

I even Know Tak and the Power of Juju and Fanboy and Chum chum and tell me why those shows are not on TV anymore.

I also know this new cartoon coming on is called Welcome to the Wayne I knew that show before it was going to air on TV It was a web series on Nickelodeon. com I also know The Loud House and I know all of the main characters names from different shows on Nickelodeon the only characters that I do not know their names on nickelodeon is the ones that are not the main characters on the different shows on Nickelodeon.

I only know all of the main characters names I do not know the names of the cartoon characters who are not the main characters.

I know of of the Nickelodeon cartoon characters names because I use to watch TV every day and I still know all of the Nickelodeon cartoon characters names I did not watch TV I read about them more on the Internet and that is what I want to to for a Job at Nickelodeon studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment