Monday, July 24, 2017

Roscoe Orman

Roscoe Orman is in the show called Sesame Street. In a way Sesame Street is too old to be on TV and a another way is it should stay on because it's helping children with special needs.

Roscoe Orman was born in June 11, 1944 in The Bronx of New York City.

 Me and my mother met him one time at this park place it was the 4thh of July and I was only 8 as far as I could remember. His children's names are Solana Orman, Miles Orman, Rasheda Orman and Cheyenne Orman.

His spouses names are Kimberley LaMarque and Sharon Orman. Orman has also been in adult movies but I have the movie The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland.

That is a movie I still have and I am going to sale it because I feel like it's to babyish.

I do not know if Sesame street helps children with special needs until I read it on the internet and saw a video. This show is the longest show that has ever been on TV in America.

Even if Seasme Street is to old to be on TV and it has been on for over 40 years it's on TV because it helps people with special needs and it's the only pre-k show that I have seen they talk about people with special needs and no other pre-k show has spoke about that except Sesame street.



No comments:

Post a Comment