Sunday, July 2, 2017

Chris Hardwick

Chris Hardwick was on Nickelodeon cartoons like The X's and I used to watch that show.

 But it did not have too many episodes or seasons because the creator of that show stole the idea of the creator of the Disney Pixar movie The Incredible's and this other movie Spy kids.

 I knew that because  I read it  on time on the internet.

Hardwick was also in other nickelodeon shows Like Back at the barnyard that used to be a movie then it became a Nickelodeon television show then it was off the air that means it does not come on TV any more.

Chris was also in this other nickelodeon cartoon called Sanjay And Craig He did the voice of Craig the snake and Sanjay is the boy.

 I used to be a big fan of that show but it was to gross and the food they make I did not what they where make but it was gross on one episode Sanjay wet the bed and he was going to lick his own pee and another episode a dog pooed on the ground it was a small poo and it bounce off the ground and Sanjay chocked on it and spit it out.

I like the way the cartoons look but I do not like the way they acted. Mr. Chris was born in  November 23, 1971 in Louisville Kentucky.

He was also in movie like Lego: Adventure of Clutch Powers and more movies like The Lego : Bat man movie and talking dead.



No comments:

Post a Comment