Monday, July 10, 2017

Rachel Mcadams

Rachel  Mcadams was in the movie called Mean girls she played the character Regina George that was the mean girl in that movie. Mcadam's was also in move Like Little Prince is a cartoon movie and The hot Chick.

Rachel was born in November 17, 1978 in London Canada I did not know she was born in Canada until I read it on the internet.

Miss. Rachel sounds like she was born in America the way her voice and the way she talks in movies.

Some people that live in Canada might sound American because Canada is apart of the United States and it's the north pole.

Her siblings names are Kayleen Mcadams and Daniel Mcadans and her parents names are Lance Mcadams and Sandra Mcadams.

Rachel when she plays this character Regina George and if  that character was a real person I would like to punch her in the face because Regina George is not a nice girl and I heard she attacks people first for no reason in that movie.

That is why if Regina George was a real person I would punch her in the face if she attacks me first because I don't play that Lon don't play.




1 comment: