Thursday, April 11, 2019

Cake boss

Cake Boss is a show that people make there cakes and I would like to make Cakes Like theirs one day.

This show is about a man name Buddy Valastro's who is the family-owner business of the bakery called Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken, New Jersey.

 is booming, and it's bound to get even busier after viewers get an inside look at how Buddy and his staff, including his mom, four sisters and three brothers-in-law, produce thousands of wedding cakes, specialty cakes (as in Britney Spears' circus-theme 27th birthday cake) and pastries every week.I will like them to show me how to make a wedding cake by my self. Cake boss is about

I will like to learn how to make wedding cakes by my self. I love cup cakes and cakes better then any thing.

Cake Boss first episode was in April 19, 2009 and their final episode was in December 2, 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment