Thursday, April 11, 2019

Yolanda Gampp

Yolanda Gampp makes her own YouTube Video called How to cake it and she was born in July 21, 1977 in Canada.

I will like to make cakes like her one day and if I meet her I will like her to teacher me how to bake and decorate my own cake by my self one day. 


 Yolanda Gampp, host of the massively popular, award-winning YouTube sensation “How to Cake It,” comes an inspiring “cakebook” with irresistible new recipes and visual instructions for creating spectacular novelty cakes for all skill levels.

My favorite cake that she made was the Barbie Doll cake I will like to make my own dolls and make cakes out of them one day.


My cakes will be similar to Barbie cakes but the different will be I will create the dolls and will be a different doll cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment