Friday, January 21, 2022

Subway Surfers


 Subway surfer is a Cartoon That U saw of the first time I thought but I just membered I saw The video game one and then it became a TV show.

The characters names are Tricky, Fresh and Jake. The show came out in June 1,2018.  It originally came out in May 23 2012.  I thought I did know this show until I look at there video game and there video game look familiar.

 This video game is an endless runner mobile game co-developed by Kiloo and SYBO Games, private companies based in Denmark. It is available on Android, iOS, Kindle, and Windows Phone platforms and uses the Unity game engine

How you play is Jake robs something and the cops runs after him and the more coins you earn the higher level you going to be at and the more you win the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment