Sunday, January 2, 2022

Wish Dragon

 


Wish Dragon is a new Movie that came out in 2020. I thought it came out in 2021.  The movie is about A teenage named Din is longing to reconnect with his childhood his best friend when he meets the wishing dragon that shows him the magic of possibilities.

Chris Appelhans is the creator of this cartoon movie. I never seen the movie before in theaters I have only seen it on YouTube and  on Commercials on TV. 

This cartoon I think it's on Disney +.  I would like to created my own cartoons one day Like Wish Dragon and this cartoon has a 3d dragon that is one of the 3d cartoons I seen with a 3d dragon and most of the cartoons are 2D with a dragon in the cartoon. This cartoon I read is also on Netflix.

I wish I was on Disney Channel or on Nickelodeon or my own TV channel that Me or my father created.

No comments:

Post a Comment