Sunday, January 2, 2022

More about Betty White


 Betty White was in the Golden Girls when I first heard abut her she was alive and the other actresses where not alive any more. Betty White died in  December 31, 2021. 

She was a stepmom by I read she never had kids on her own that she was the first person I heard in there 90's that never had children. She was also in toy story 4 and Pound Puppies and also she was in Lorax and Ponyo.

I wanted to know how she died when I first heard she died I was shocked because I thought she was going to live to 100 years of age.

But My mom said " They never say how she died." My mother also said she was old and  I guess her body tried her out."

Allen Ludden was her spouse. My dad was cheering for White to make it to 100 but she did not not make it. I hope she in heaven now with the other women who where in Golden Girls. 


No comments:

Post a Comment