Thursday, January 27, 2022

Hiro should be in Baymax the 2022 series



Hiro was in Big Hero 6, but Baymax the series, is coming out in 2022 this Summer. I do not think Hiro, is going to be in the new Baymax series.  This will make some fans (like me) upset. This is because Hiro has a Big part of the movie and the central character.  He in fact was the person who did the advanced programming for Baymax.

Well I am reporting this because I do not want them to make fans like me upset. I mean they can do whatever they want but just remember people will get upset with the series.

So Big hero 6 came out in 2014.  And It seems like The Baymax Series, focuses more on Baymax.  I like Hiro Better than Baymax because Baymax is just a robot.

My dad conjectured that maybe they changed the series because they feel most people like Baymax better.  If they do I do not understand why, because as I stated Baymax, is just a programmed robot.  And Hiro is his programmer and made him unique.

I guess they are making the Baymax Series because a significant number of people are fans of Baymax.  If I meet the creator of Big Hero 6, I going to have a little talk with them because I do not want fans to be upset or demoralized.

Upset demoralized Hiro fans can become disillusioned and stop watching Baymax on Disney.  
This post is more abut Hiro being in the show than Talking about Baymax, because focusing more on Baymax than Hiro isn't fair.


No comments:

Post a Comment