Saturday, January 30, 2016

Quaasim Middleton

I am writing about Quaasim Middleton. He was on the Nickelodeon show called The Naked Brothers Band.

He was on the show with Nat and Alex Wolff. I met Nat Wolff, in New Jersey concert I the girl that took a lot of pictures of him.

Middleton, was born in January 13, 1995 in Brooklyn New York City. His parents names are Keith Middleton that is his father and Toni Seawright That is his mother. His brother name is Zuhri Khalil Ayele Mandara Middleton.

I saw Quaasim on the show American Idol. It has Simon and other judges That say people sound good or horrible at singing songs. I do not like Simon because He could say things Nicer Let them have another chance to sing if people take voice lessons.

Quaasim I hope you like this blog that I right about you and other famous Celebrities or Nat and Alex Wolff because your where on the show with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment