Monday, May 8, 2017

Julia Garner

Julia Garner was in the movie called the Hairbrained she was in the movie with Alex Wolff.

 And she was in another movie called Grandma, and she played sage in that movie and Nat Wolff, that happens to be Alex Wolff's brother Nat was in that movie with Julia.

In that movie Grandma sage is a very nice teenage girl that happens to be pregnant and her grandma who was played by Lily Tomlin Sage's Grandmother had anger problems and is gay in that movie because she was kissing another elder woman on the lips.

And In that movie Nat's character Cam was the boy who got Sage pregnant in the first place and Nat Wolff's character was kind of mean in that movie and he happens to be a jerk kind of in that movie.
But Believe me I met Nat Wolff at concert and he was nice when I met him but The girls and I said no his mine and we were pushing each other. At first the girls and I was nice to each other until later in that day.

I ask the Girls "do you like Justin Bieber more our Nat Wolff?" The girls Said "Justin Bieber" I was trying to say to "Nat do not trust these girls and I love you more then Justin Bieber!"

Back on to the girl who plays the character Sage. Garner was born in February 1, 1994. Julia parents names are Thomas Garner and Tami Gingold.



No comments:

Post a Comment