Thursday, May 4, 2017

John Green

John Green is the author of The Faults in our Stars book.

So first he wrote the book it's about this girl Hazel grace that happens to have cancer and Isaac has eye cancer. And the people that I know that read the book was crying because it was very sad.

When I watch The Faults in our Stars movie I was crying a lot though the hole movie and I watch that movie because my favorite celebrity Nat Wolff plays the character Isaac I was at his concert in 2012 and I gave him the card and kissed him on the check.

 Also Mr.Green also create this Movie Paper Towns Nat Wolff was also in that Movie and They have a book on Paper Towns to before I did not know that Paper Towns and the Faults in our Stars was book until I heard it on the interview.

I gave Nat Wolff a valentines day card and Nat Wolff please go to Lon Steins movies if I have fans just tell people I am Lon Stein and not my real name because I wrote my real name on the card I gave  you the card because so that you will remember me.

And Mr.John Please sent Nat Wolff to Lon Steins movie and their is a link to my other blog that I take about my opinion how the whole universe was create and the post called every thing in Gods mind. At first I thought that john Green was an actor now I just read that his is a book Author.




No comments:

Post a Comment