Thursday, May 25, 2017

Diary of the Wimpy kid cast

Diary of the Wimpy Kid is a great movie to see. The new Diary of the Wimpy Kid called the long Haul his new actors and actresses playing the same characters.

The old cast was Zachary Gordon played this Guy named Greg Heffley now this Boy named Jason Drucker plays that character.

So probably the old cast of Diary of the Wimpy kid are not the cast of the movie any more because they are getting older and they want to do some thing else with they life probably.

So if new Diary of the Wimpy Kid movies keep on playing and making new ones maybe their would be a new actress that will play the character Patty Farrel the girl that was mean to Greg Heffley because Greg said some very mean stuff to Patty when they were younger and when they got into middle school that is when Patty became mean to Greg.

In the movie Patty Farrel became mean to other children because the same children that when she saw them when she was younger those children where mean to Patty I do not blame her.

 I am like her in a way children were mean to me at first when I was younger and if I saw the same children or different children that act like those children treating me different that is when I became mean.

I use to not read the Diary of the Wimpy Kid Books and Now in school I am reading the book called Diary of the Wimpy Kid : The long Haul Then in school I typed what was the story about on the computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment