Monday, May 15, 2017

Kenan Thompson

Kenan Thompson was in the Nickelodeon Show called the Mighty B! he did this voice of this character Rocky.

 Thompson was also in movies like  Kenan & Kel and he was also in the Fat Albert movie. Mr. Kenan in the Fat Albert movie was playing this characters named Fat Albert.

Mr. Thompson was also this movie called Good Burger. He was born in May 10, 1978 in Atlanta Georgia.

He daughters name is Georgia Marie Thompson I guest he named his daughter pobaly after the town he grew up in.

 But I do not know for sure. His parents names are Fletchher Thompson and Elizabeth Ann Thompson.

he was also in movies like Big Fat Liar, Space Chimps and Figure it out that is a Nickelodeon show that air in 1997 I thought that show just aired in 2013 I did not know that show was on before I was born until i just read in on the internet.

I wish The Mighty B! , Fanboy and Chum Chum or Tak and the power of Juju was back on television again though show are not to old to be on TV they were just not popular enough and those creators of these shows should try to get more people to watch them so those shows can be more popular.





No comments:

Post a Comment