Thursday, May 11, 2017

Jennifer Stone

Jennifer Stone was in the Disney TV show called Wizards of Waverly place she was in the show with Selena Gomez.

 Then there was a movie about Wizards of Waverly place. Jennifer was also in the movie called Mean Girls 2 and she was also in this Disney movie Harriet the spy: Blog wars.

Stone was born in February 12, 1993 in Arlington Texas it does not say her parents name For example if I type into some celebrities parents name on the search engine it will just pop up on the computer screen.

And some celebrities that if you type in a celebrities parents name it does not pop up on the computer some times people will have to click on other website to see what the celebrities parents really are I tried that once but it took me a very long time on the computer so I got off the computer and took a break from.

So some celebrities parents names are on the internet but they parents name my be on a private website that some celebrities do not want other people to know there parents name but some people who know the celebrity real well and a their family member can look on there parents names not the fans because the celebrities do not know there fans as well as their family member's.

Jennifer Stone is an American Actress on TV on the Disney channel before I did not remember her name I remembered what she look like then I typed in the google search engine to Wizard of Waverly place cast then I knew Jennifer's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment