Friday, June 30, 2017

Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart is a Baker and a Cook. I would like to meet her one days so I can show her make baking and I would like to try Her cookies without out nuts or fried chicken or macaroni and cheese. I would also Like a baking contest on which person is the better baker on some things.

Martha Stewart was born in August 3, 1941 in New Jersey City. I was born in August third but the different is she was born in a different year the year I was born is 1999 but we were born on the same day and same mouth.

I did not know that until I read on the Internet it seems like me and this woman will have a lot to agree on.

Her parents are Martha Ruszkowski Kostyra and Edward Kostyra. her child's name is Alexis Stewart and Martha's spouse is Andrew Stewart she dating him to 1961-1990. She was in shows like Martha Bakes, Bad moms the movie and Baking with Julia.

I would like her to try the cookies and the cup cakes I baked and I love to bake and to cookie and cake decorating that is when people decorate cakes or cookies with frosting I do not make any thing with nuts or peanuts because I am allergic to all tree nuts I am not allergic to peanuts but I do not like them as much and a lot of people are allergic to peanuts and peanut butter.

I would like her to try my Christmas cookies and I would like to try hers I would like to try each others bake goods one day.
 

I would also like to go with my mother to cake decorating and I would like my mother to help me in that decorating place at Michael's the art store their are people that will show people cake decorating and drawing on wood paper or canvases.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment