Saturday, June 23, 2018

I Hop and other restaurants

I Hop has been a restaurant for many years I hop was first created in The co-founder started with a coffee cart empire. Brothers Al and Jerry Lapin opened the first I HOP in Los Angeles in 1958.

I Hop Stands for International Home of Pan cake. Then I saw a commercial and I saw they change the name to I Hob that stand of International Burgers I thought it stand for International Breakfast. It's sound stupid because the serve all meal in those restaurants.

They should call it International Home of All Meals in that chase the restaurant should change it's name to I Hoam.

No Restaurant should change it's name unless if it is a good reason. 

There are others restaurants like Burger King, McDonald's, Olive Garden that is an Italian restaurants that is one of my favorite restaurants.

That is the most popular restaurants in the whole planet. I like Soul Food Restaurants Like Chocolate, Amy Ruth's, Jacob's, I wanted to try Shark Bar and Red Roster but there not around any more.


Other Poplar restaurants are Sub Way, Red Lobster, Chilli's, Taco Bell,  The Original Pancake House,Panera Bread, Wendy's,TGI Friday's, Pizza Hut, Domino's and Apple Bees.

Those are the restaurants I know well I know Ramon's is a poplar restaurant in Montclair New Jersey but it's not popular all over the planet.

For example in different states and countries there's a McDonald's every where you go but there is only one Ramon's in Montclair there is no same Ramon's in other countries and States.



No comments:

Post a Comment