Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Cymphonique Miller

Cymphonique Miller was on The Nickelodeon show called How To Rock she has also been in movies like Opposite Day and The Dempsey Sisters.

Well My father wrote her one time on his Blog Called The South East Queens scoop.

He wrote she has the hands like Laila Ali and Alicia Keys.  I would like to meet her one day maybe I want her in my owns movies one day.

How to Rock's first episode was in  February 4, 2012 and they final episode was in December 8, 2012.

Miller was born in August 1, 1996 in San Francisco California. She was born on the same mouth as me but I was born in August 3,1999 so I 4 years younger then she is. 

Master P is her father I do not know her mother maybe she does not want people to know what happened to her mother. Sonya C is Master P's Spouse.

This is what really happend Cymphonique Miller’s mom is not Romeo’s mother, Sonya C.  Master P had Cymphonique with another woman.

She has managed to keep her identity a secret but we’ll share what we know about Cymphonique’s mother in this article.  According to Miller’s Wikipedia page, her mother is of Asian descent.

Her siblings names are Inty Miller that's her sister,Romeo Miller,Veno Miller that is her brother,Tytyana Miller, Young V that is also her brother,Hercy Miller that is her brother and Itali Miller is her sister.



No comments:

Post a Comment