Sunday, June 24, 2018

Make way for Noddy and Seame Street

Make Way for Noddy use to be on PBS Kids Sprout I was a big fan of that show when I was age 6.

 Make Way for Noddy first episode was in September 2, 2002. I thought there first episode was in 2006.

Make Way for Noddy has also been on Channel 5. Noddy is in toyland and That show does not come on TV any more.

But there is this new version Of Noddy the show is called Noddy, Toyland Detective.

 The creator of that show is Enid Blyton. She was born in  August 11, 1897 she died in November 28, 1968. 

Well Sesame Street I read they episode that they did is in June 2, 2018 it does not look like they going to show any more episodes this is probably there last episode.

Because Sesame Street does not come on on TV that much any more. It's not as popular as it use to be because it's an older show that's my opinion.I also use to watch Elmo in Grouch Land.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! This is nostalgic. I can still sit and watch this show with my kids. I have always liked it. This show always had something good to teach and now the same thing is been done by Andy Yeatman who is making kids’ content which is educating and entertaining as well.

    ReplyDelete