Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Jada Pinkett Smith

Jada Pinkett Smith is the mother of Willow and Jaden Smith.

Willow Smiths sings I wipe my hair back and forth. She was in movie Like Madagascar,Madagascar 2 and Madagascar 3. She did the voice of Gloria the Hippo.

She was in other movie like  The Nutty Professor Eddy Murphy plays The Nutty Professor. She was in other movies like  Ali since 2001 that is the true story of Muhammad Ali. She was also in others movies like Bad Moms Annie the new version that came out in 2014.

She was also in the Karate Kid I never seen her but she is one of  the producers in that movie. She was in Madly Madagascar, Merry Madagascar and Penguins of Madagascar that was on Nickelodeon.It said she was in that show but when I click on a website I could not find her name any where.

Ms. Jada's Parents names are Adrienne Banfield-Jones and Robsol Pinkett, Jr. and she has a brother named Caleeb Pinkett. This is a video that she has hair lose which I did not know that.


No comments:

Post a Comment